Mon, 19 Dec|
Location is TBD
01. DREAM SHOP: The Beginnings (OLD)
It's time to dream again! You will be given time and space to dream for your future in a safe and warm environment, receive the tips and tools you need to create and map out an exciting future and come away inspired to live out the fullness of what God has in store for your life!
Time & Location
19 Dec 2022, 1:20 pm AEDT
Location is TBD
About the event
- Feeling like you don’t have a purpose in your life?
- Feeling like you’re wandering around life, not sure where you’re going or what you’re doing?
- Not sure how to find a path that fits you perfectly?
- Not sure what you were created to do in life?
- Had a dream but you buried it or left it gathering dust on the shelf for a little too long?
- Achieved all your goals and are not sure what to do now?
- At a crossroads and unsure which route to take?
- Feeling like it’s time to dream again?
‘Dream Shop: The Beginnings’ was designed for you! In this workshop, you will learn from Tess Butler, who will share her journey of dreaming for the future and discovering her purpose. You will be given time and space to dream in a safe and warm environment, receive the tips and tools you need to create and map out an exciting future, and come away with a sense of purpose for your life.
Tess is a Certified Life Coach, equipped with experience in dreaming, goal setting, discovering purpose and strategy. She is passionate about helping you unlock the gifts, talents, passions, and dreams in your heart and help bring clarity and vision to your life. Read more about Tess here.
This workshop is the perfect start for the next workshop, ‘Dream Shop: Dreaming Forward‘, to help you develop an action plan and answer that question, ‘what’s next?’
Bring: big pieces of paper to map out your dreams, pens/pencils, something to take notes with